We can’t welcome in spring without a little spring cleaning! So how about taking on a fun project that gives you some more storage to boot? Join our Neighborhood Center Manager, Gina Delgado, to learn how to create a tiered tray that is the perfect addition to your home and a great way to reorganize.
Charger tray, One set of burner covers or two plates, Chalk paint (in any color you would like), Paint brush, Two candlesticks, Bead necklace.
- Paint charger trays and burner plates
- Paint candlesticks
- Glue beads to rim of charger plate and burners
- Paint charger trays and burner plates again
- Let dry
- Glue candlestick to top of charger
- Glue larger burner plate to top of candlestick
- Glue candlestick to other side of burner
- Glue smaller burner to top of candlestick